From Start to Finish: A Life of Mine Perspective7 May 2018
From Start to Finish: A Life-of-Mine Perspective brings together the full life-cycle of responsible mining in one handy volume focusing on socioeconomic and environmental leading practice.
Selected presenters from the AusIMM’s 2016 Life-of-Mine Conference have developed their abstracts into full papers for this publication. Key papers have also been drawn from previous Life-of-Mine conferences and other selected events, with the authors invited to update their papers to exemplify the best Start to Finish thinking and achievement in 21st century mining.
- Attending Organisations
- Keynote Presentation – by Prof Alan Baker
- Plan your week at MWT and LOM 2018
- Keynote Presentation – by Robyn James
- Welcome to our new Platinum Sponsor – GLENCORE
- From Start to Finish: A Life of Mine Perspective
- Incorporating societal and community factors into design and operation
- Influences of global trends on the future of the industry
- Innovation for delivering better sustainability outcomes
- Integrating mine planning and processing for environmental performance
- Strategies and planning for improving rehabilitation outcomes