Keynote Presentation – by Prof Alan Baker5 July 2018
Honorary Professor, Alan Baker, is a highly published scientist with extensive experience working in the fields of revegetation of mineral wastes and remediation of contaminated land. His continuing long-term research passion and scientific leadership has focused on ecological and physiological aspects of heavy metal tolerance, toxicity and uptake in plants, and in particular the ecology, evolution and development of metallophyte floras.
Presenting on: Agroming: farming for metals and valorization of metal-contaminated lands. Alan is a keynote speakers at Life-of-Mine 2018. Read more about Alan here.
- Attending Organisations
- Keynote Presentation – by Prof Alan Baker
- Plan your week at MWT and LOM 2018
- Keynote Presentation – by Robyn James
- Welcome to our new Platinum Sponsor – GLENCORE
- From Start to Finish: A Life of Mine Perspective
- Incorporating societal and community factors into design and operation
- Influences of global trends on the future of the industry
- Innovation for delivering better sustainability outcomes
- Integrating mine planning and processing for environmental performance
- Strategies and planning for improving rehabilitation outcomes