Welcome to our new Platinum Sponsor – GLENCORE9 May 2018
GLENCORE is our newest Platinum sponsor for the Life of Mine’ Conference 2018. We are thrilled to have them on board.
From the website:
In Australia, we hold significant interests in a range of commodity industries across all mainland states and the Northern Territory.
We are very proud of the role we play in creating value and lasting benefits in Australia.
Since 2007, our business has invested over $21 billion into Australia, building new operations and sustaining existing operations, plants and infrastructure. That equates to an average rate of investment of roughly $2.6 billion every year or $7 million dollars a day, every day for the past eight years.
During 2016 in Australia, we contributed more than $12 billion to the regional, state and national economies.
Our most significant economic contribution comes from our core business activities: employing people, sourcing from local communities, and paying taxes to our host governments.
- Attending Organisations
- Keynote Presentation – by Prof Alan Baker
- Plan your week at MWT and LOM 2018
- Keynote Presentation – by Robyn James
- Welcome to our new Platinum Sponsor – GLENCORE
- From Start to Finish: A Life of Mine Perspective
- Incorporating societal and community factors into design and operation
- Influences of global trends on the future of the industry
- Innovation for delivering better sustainability outcomes
- Integrating mine planning and processing for environmental performance
- Strategies and planning for improving rehabilitation outcomes